* Requirements for applying for a Canadian Start-up Visa:
1. Have a qualified job.
2. You have received your letter of support from an authorized organization.
3. Have sufficient fluency and skill in English.
4. Have good financial support to settle your account.
Eligible job means that you, as an immigrant entrepreneur, have started a business that has the following characteristics:
– The necessary license has been issued by the relevant organization.
Each applicant must be the full owner of ten percent or more of the shares of a reputable and privileged company at the same time. (In other words, a maximum of five people can be introduced as owners.)
– Applicants and the designated organization must jointly have 50% of the total voting rights attributable to all shares of the major shareholder companies at the same time.
During permanent residence:
You need to have an active business management in Canada.
The main part of your business as an entrepreneur should be in Canada.
Your business as an entrepreneur must be recognized in Canada and have its own market.
* Receive your support letter from a specific organization:
You will need to receive a letter of support from a specific organization that is willing and able to accompany you. (A business group that has been approved to invest in or support your non-startup.)
it is necessary that:
Contact them to find out how to get help from this organization.
Try to convince the organization to support your business idea.
Finally, receive a letter of assistance from that organization.
Your business idea can have different benefits for each organization. Note that each organization has its own requirements and conditions. Provide a detailed executive plan. “